One of the major German companies working in the field of energy announces through the Libyanjobs.ly Company for Recruitment and Consultations a job as a Site Team Assistant
- Job DescriptionSite Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Provide high qualitative administration work and assistance to support the Site Management Team construction the Power Plant in budget and on time
The responsibilities that the candidate will undertake include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling of correspondence
- Support site personnel mobilization (site registration, booking transport & accommodation)
- Filing System
- Administration of office facilities and office supplies
- Meeting service & Coordination
- Control of Time Sheets and attendance
- Assistance to Chief TFA and Site Manager Business Administration
Required Qualification & Experiences
- At least 3-year work experience Team Assistance (Working- on-Site-Experience preferred)
- Commercial apprenticeship or study
- Strong willingness to work at Site
- Strong mindset to work and collaborate with Site Staff from several countries
- Fluent English language skills
- Good computer and MS Office skills
- Open mindset, hands-on mentality, resilience and self-driven
- Good communication skills
- Strong team-player
More information :-
- Work duration is six months.
- Salary to be paid 5000 Libyan dinars / month.
- Note that they are required to stay at the work site for the first 3 months due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Priority is given to Libyan nationality or any other nationality, provided that he has the formal legal residency procedures.
To apply for this position, send your CV to the following email [email protected]